Salted Caramel Green Apple Smoothie
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Green Apple
- 1 Handful Spinach
- 1 Cup Almond Milk- I used regular unsweetened
- 1 tsp ground flax seeds
- 1 Tbls Sugar free Caramel Syrup
- Pinch of Salt- I used about ¼ tsp ( I really like my SALTED caramel!)
- Add ingredients to blend, along with a few ice cubes. Blend, add more caramel syrup and/or salt to taste.
Makes about half a blender's worth, nutrition facts are for whole batch, the amount for a meal. For a snack, split it in half, or share, if you're nice!
Recipe by Foodie's Diet Blog at http://foodiesdietblog.com/salted-caramel-green-apple-smoothie/