Creamy Ricotta Cake with Tomato Relish
- Ricotta Cake
- 1 Cup Fat Free Ricotta
- ½ Cup reduced Fat Mozzarella
- ¼ Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ Egg Substitute
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Dijon Mustard
- ¼ tsp Salt and Pepper
- Tomato Relish
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil leaves
- 10-12 Kalamata Olives
- ½ tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix all Ingredients together.
- Form into 4 1 inch thick patties.
- Place 2-3 inches apart on parchment paper or cookie sheet sprayed with some oil mist. Patties will spread a bit so leave some space!
- Bake on 375* for approx 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the Relish
- Cut the Tomatoes in quarters.
- Cut Olives into slices
- Tear the basil leaves in small pieces.
- Mix in a small bowl with vinegar and olive oil.
- Wait to salt until last minute or relish will get very watery.
- Spoon ¼ of the tomato mixture of a warm ricotta cake.
Recipe by Foodie's Diet Blog at http://foodiesdietblog.com/creamy-ricotta-cake-with-tomato-relish/