Extra Cheesy Enchiladas
- 2 Medium Corn Tortillas
- 2 Tbls. Light Cream Cheese, divided in two
- 1 slice light cheese (I like swiss), approx 50 cals for this recipe’s counts. Cut in half
- ¼ low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ Red Enchilada Sauce
- In the center of each tortilla spread 1 Tbls of cream cheese.
- Top with half a slice of swiss cheese
- Roll tortillas and place seam side down on small baking dish or ovenproof plate.
- Top both tortilla rolls with enchilada sauce
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top
- Bake at 375* for approx 15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Trader Joe’s makes a great enchilada sauce in a bottle. For this recipe’s counts I used a can I found at the grocery store.
Recipe by Foodie's Diet Blog at http://foodiesdietblog.com/extra-cheesy-enchiladas/