I LOVE margaritas! what about them makes them automatically festive? Like when you call your girlfriends up and say, “hey do you want to come over for a glass of wine?” Sounds nice right? Classy, relaxing? But… and here’s where the fun kicks in, “hey, do you want to come over for margaritas?!” See how much more exciting that sounds? Don’t get me wrong I looove my wine, but there is definitely a special place in my heart for a good margarita!
And that’s where the love affairs stops, because, did you know that the average margarita has 331 calories!?! Aaah! 1 or 4 of those and that’s a big dent in your diet plan! No bueno indeed!
However, if you’re a margarita lover like myself, call your girlfriends up because there is hope! This little fruity gem! It’s Lime-y and Mango-y and oh so Tequila-y. And at only 97 calories, you can have 4, ok well 2, and not even feel bad about it! So enjoy (responsibly) and thank me later!
- 1 ½ Oz Tequila (personally I like Silver Tequila, but whatever works!)
- ½ Oz Torani Sugar Free Mango Syrup
- Squeeze of Lime (Fresh preferably, but can use bottled)
- 1 Cup Lemon Lime Seltzer Water
- Pour all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with Ice.
- Pour in your favorite Margarita Glass.
- For Extra Fun, Rim the rim of glass with lime then some sugar!
- Please enjoy responsibly!
In search of the Torani syrup used in this recipe? I buy mine at a local restaurant supply store, or you can find it here! Happy Sipping!